Monday, May 21, 2012

New Additions to Geek Chic

  Dear Readers,
   We added a few things to this site!
First of all- we added a new page- resources. We'll add various sites as we go along our merry way, so that you can enjoy them too. (For it to be known... the best site out there is w3schools.com. It just is. I've been hooked on it ever since I found it- say, eight months ago- and I still love it. All the way down to taking the quizzes. [And no, I'm not telling you my score. I'm supposed to be an expert- you know, I blog here- so let's just not burst my bubble. kthanks.:)])
    Second of all, We added some buttons. We made two- one hover, ((meaning, it does something awesome when you hover)) and an animated one! ((meaning, it's animated.)) Feel free to take one for a little bit. ;)

Sincerely,
The GC Team

ps. the person who wrote this tries to hard to be funny and she also has a thing for parentheses.

5 comments:

  1. wow, I've found some new resources! thanks, ash :)
    def adding one of the buttons to my sidebar. although it's so hard to choose!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow...I'm so excited about the new page...this will be so helpful!! thanks, Ashlyn!!

    -Carli

    ReplyDelete
  3. these are really good tips thanks! Also I was wondering if you would come and take a look at my blog I'd really appreciate it thanks! Xxx<3

    booksliveforever.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your blog! Very creative title. I'd love it if you stopped by my blog. http://emmavogelsang.blogspot.com

    Emma

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is very interesting blog so better to keep it up but any way I'm looking for the post of additions San Jose.

    ReplyDelete